Το ξέρατε ότι anata σημαίνει εσείς (ευγενικά);

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Σελίδα 1 από 1
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Animeetings Και Events    The end of Le Ciel
Carnival of Rust
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Μάρ 05, 2009 3:42 pm
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
::Moderator::
e-lithium Μαντρόσκυλο

Συμμετέχει από: 04 Ιαν 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1430 Τόπος: Its a GIF. If you look long enough then they will pop out!
Παράθεση:
Copy-paste από τις ανακοινώσεις που έκανα χθες στο official MySpace:

"We would like to inform everybody that the blastful Masquerade party last Sunday at Roi Mat Club was the last party of Le Ciel, ending successfully the circle that started back in 2007.

We had some great times and some not so great times, but surely, we had some genuine fun.

We are pretty sure that other teams, present and future ones, will have the same luck.

We would like to thank you people.

Keep on J-Rocking endlessly.

LC"

και:

"Here iz a few words about the LC halting activities - and I am not going to speak about it again.

I would like to make clear that it hurts me the most to end baby Ciel because (although it got somewhere forgotten in the way from both me and you) it is my baby and I love it. But it ends with dignity and this makes me happy.

It was my decision for this to begin back in 2007, my decision to make it a collective and my decision to end it here. Of course, the remaining dear members voted too.

In a collective (especially a non-profitable one), just like in small societies, everyone participates - both team and audience. They both react to each other. When the one changes, the other changes too. Maybe the changes were inevitable, but they happened. I am pretty sure that, at a point of time, a very small amount of the audience cared about the music anymore. The rest of them concentrated on the fun of gossip, public relations, heroisms+egoisms+somebodisms. And the whole thing went way too far.

And since both sides take both the pleasure and the pain, well, we had the pleasure. Now it is time to end the monstrosity that fed from the healthy musical part of the baby Ciel before respect is lost. The fun surely got lost, at least for the team. So it is honest to kill the whole baby Ciel, or else we would be fooling ourselves and you.

So (most of you) people (you know who you are), please do not ask why. You know already.

Now, if some others did not understand a single word from the paragraph above, that probably means that they should not be asking why too, because they were not there for a BIG period of time. And this probably means no support. And with no support, there is no event. So here's another good reason why.

Maybe it is for the best.

Maybe we deserve one party every six months or one year, like other teams have done until Le Ciel showed up.

Maybe we are not ready to face a musical event for what really is.

Pick one.

Finally, I apologize for the people that truly supported the event. I wish we could go on forever for them, but the quantity is small (although the quality is huge), and clubs seek quantities, not qualities. You know who you are, and I thank you.

And please...next time a team shows up, ready to cheer you up with lots of music and visuals and fun from the bottom of their hearts, do not judge them wrong because a member is gay, divorced or deaf-mute. Their personals have nothing to do with what they freely offer you.

Keep on J-Rocking and have fun.

Sincerely,
[room302]"

Ίσως κάποια από τα reasons above να σας φαίνονται ακαταλαβίστικα. Do not worry about them, if they do so then they do not apply on you
Εγώ απλά να σας ευχαριστήσω όλους θερμά για όλους αυτούς τους μήνες. It was good while it lasted. Έμαθα και πολλά πραγματάκια από εσας σε σχέση με anime+manga, so thank you again.

Be safe+Keep on J-Rocking.

Ευχαριστούμε για όλα και καλή επιτυχία σε ότι και αν κάνετε.

AnimePlanet Forums Γενικοί Κανόνες
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος MSN Messenger
elissaios
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Μάρ 05, 2009 4:07 pm
:: administrator ::
喜多野 栄治
:: administrator ::<br>喜多野 栄治

Συμμετέχει από: 29 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1440 Τόπος: Thessaloniki
Βοηθήσαμε όσο μπορούσαμε παιδιά Smile

Rest in peace και εύχομαι ότι καλύτερο.

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Μάρ 05, 2009 4:18 pm
::Moderator:: ::Moderator::

Συμμετέχει από: 28 Μάρ 05 Δημοσιεύσεις: 602 Τόπος: Athens
+1
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Αποστολή email MSN Messenger
GT4md
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Μάρ 05, 2009 10:14 pm
:: ANiME.LoRD :: :: ANiME.LoRD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 18 Ιούλ 07 Δημοσιεύσεις: 2525 Τώρα Βλέπω: OnePiece, Urusei Yatsura, Bleach, Dream Eater Merry
Κριμα. Μια φωρα ειχα την τιμη να τους ακουσω. Thanks.

I'm Everything and Nothing. The Reality Refuse my Existence. I am a DRAGON
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος Επίσκεψη στην ιστοσελίδα του Συγγραφέα

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης