Το ξέρατε ότι kettei σημαίνει Απόφαση/Αποφασιστικότητα;

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Σελίδα 1 από 1
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Development Log    [14/08/08] Fixes & Changes
elissaios
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 14, 2008 1:57 pm
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: administrator ::
喜多野 栄治
:: administrator ::<br>喜多野 栄治

Συμμετέχει από: 29 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1440 Τόπος: Thessaloniki
Happy vacation to everyone! A few fixes from me this month...

A few fixes
  • Fixed a forum bug when viewing forums and topics as a visitor. The URL rewriting could result to "page-not-found" due to invalid URL-RWR API order. Thanks to shin_getter_robo for reporting this asap.
  • Fixed the global news known and well-reported bug. It seems AnimeOnDVD.com has changed its website, renamed to Mania.com, and so their RSS links. The RSS-Fetch function now retreives the last 6 news from their new website (mania.com).
  • Fixed a small bug in Wall-Of-Fame function. Vetus was the victim here, as he wasn't listed in the All-Time list although in reality was #7. Thanks goes to summoner for reporting this.
  • Fixed another small bug in the member profile page. The user could not jump to the next pages of the user comments.
  • Removed TheOtaku.com RSS function. They dont offer RSS anymore neither (didn't get any on my eye) plus their news are mostly unrelated in the anime industry.

A few changes
  • Changed the member's bonus activity time-inverval to 90 days. To get this straight so you can understand, the graphic bars of your profile page and signature (your contribution, your ratings etc) is changed from 30 days to 90 days. This means that your bonus points (the ones who expand your bars more) will be now based on your previous actions occured in the last 90 days instead of 30. This is very good for all the contributors, as they can be assured they receive their bonus credit in a timely fashion.
  • A few changes in the database indexes again. You might see a difference in speed, or you might not... Well, i did, about 5% based on millisecond calculations. This can be a huge improvement in high-traffic hours.

And a few notes...
I've noticed that lately alot of users are translating the description (short story) of new titles added to the database using ready-translation tools (such as systran, google translator etc.). Now these users have surely noticed that these titles have been deleted from their account, exactly for that reason. Please do NOT translate using translator-engines. AnimePlanet.gr needs unique and with greek-meaning descriptions. While these titles have been removed from the member's account, they have been flagged as "waiting", as they actually wait for a proper description in order to be published. So dont get surprised when you see your title being published from a different member (such as my self), as they deserve the credit for manually writing a proper short story text.

See you in a few!

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 14, 2008 2:05 pm
:: ANiME.LoRD :: :: ANiME.LoRD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Σεπ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 2801 Τόπος: the blue planet
kalytera me to 90 days k gia to perf tha diksei pistevw ;p
Vasika afto me ta translations apo anidb katefthian sthn database mas kataxwrimena pezoun arketa tetoia ;p

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 14, 2008 3:41 pm
:: administrator ::
喜多野 栄治
:: administrator ::<br>喜多野 栄治

Συμμετέχει από: 29 Ιούν 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1440 Τόπος: Thessaloniki
Ναι υπάρχουν αρκετά. Αλλά πολλά από αυτά έχουν συνταχθεί ώστε να βγάζουν νόημα. Άμα δεις μερικές καταχωρήσεις που είδα, δεν θα βγάλεις άκρη (πχ. "Και σηκώνουν τον δρόμο και τον κουβαλάνε")...

Ακόμα σκανάρω τίτλους από το παρελθόν για επανα-σύνταξη...

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 14, 2008 4:17 pm

Συμμετέχει από: 21 Σεπ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 2801 Τόπος: the blue planet
An petyxw kanena tetoio tha exw ton nou mou. Epishs to allo me to wall of fame to ksanaekana ;d

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 14, 2008 7:29 pm
::Moderator::
Official AP GFX Artist
::Moderator::<br>Official AP GFX Artist

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Απρ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1933 Τόπος: Athens - city of no refund
Ελεος. Δεν ειχε πεσει στο ματι μου translation...θα ειμαι κι εγω σε επιφυλακη.

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 14, 2008 9:49 pm

Συμμετέχει από: 04 Νοέ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 4243 Τόπος: &#12486;&#12469;&#12525;&#12491;&#12461;
Δεν είχε πέσει στο μάτι σας το translation ?

Τότε έχω μία απορία που σίγουρα θα λύσει ο φιλτατός Ελισσαίος...

Αφού είπε πριν καιρό ότι δεν υποστηρίζουν ακόμα τα Ιαπωνικά τα δεδομένα του bulletin εδώ...ΤΟΤΕ...Πως είναι δυνατόν να μπορούν να διαβαστούν μια χαρά μόνο στο quick reply και στο advanced reply και στα παράθυρα συζήτησης ενώ δεν υποστηρίζεται σε όλα τα υπόλοιπα δεδομένα(User Control Panel + όνομα θέματος etc) ???

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Σαβ Αύγ 16, 2008 2:11 pm
:: ANiME.CoLLeCToR :: :: ANiME.CoLLeCToR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 07 Νοέ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 675 Τόπος: Alexandroupoli
Me to chat room ti ginete?

Suikoden V
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη: