Το ξέρατε ότι youjimbo σημαίνει σωματοφύλακας;

Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Σελίδα 1 από 1
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Fan-Art    Teaser!
Minerboh80
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Πεμ Αύγ 29, 2013 1:31 pm
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: r00k ::

Συμμετέχει από: 28 Αύγ 13 Δημοσιεύσεις: 6 Τόπος: Αθήνα Τώρα Βλέπω: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal
Deltan Explonatory Starship Eternity, 1st Royal Deltan Fleet.
Dr Dasher Holsoy recording.
I am adressing to the future generation of intelligent species that will take a hold of this module containing this recorded message. My name is Dasher Holsoy, neurologist-neurosurgeon and member of the crew that once manned the Deltan Explonatory Starship Eternity.
I am one of the last survivors of the planet Delta Prime, once located in the Delta Nexus star system (Delta Nexus 4). My world was stricken down by a catastrophe of cosmic porpotions. A series of rotating anomalies, deep inside to the planet's core, nicknamed by our scientists as Planetary Collapse Syndrome, led to the world consuming explosion that obligirated my homeworld.
This explosion took down the majority of my people and my planet's technological and cultural achivements but it failed to erase the legacy which will be preserved with these lines i am recording.
The ship took down heavy damage by long term space travel and constant and violent confrontations with the Anynnaki Empire and it is only a matter of time before it will fail to support life. The three other members of the crew: Prncess Hart, Gor and Hicks, have already proceed to evacuation pods and fled away. My wish for a safe life remainder will be always be with them, in their hearts.
I remained behind so i can leave my last breath of life within something that brings the memory of my home inside my soul and heart and so i can leave a trace of legacy behind so other, future races will know of our past. Maybe some future generation descendents of the three other members of the Eternity, descendents that will bear, even partially, a common genetic profile, will inherit the knowloedge of my, and theirs, planet's past.
With this message there are also the specs of what my homeworld’s technology managed to produce prior to it’s destruction. I consider this a gift to whatever take a hold of these and I bestow him/her with the responsibility that it will be used as means of cultural benefit.
Please, decode them with wisdom and put them into a good use.
This is the last transmission from Delta Prime.
Sighning off…

And believe into the Son Of the Messiah....
He will rise to protect the truth...
Sighing off... Doctor Dasher Holsoy.
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση