Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας

Σελίδα 1 από 1
 AnimePlanet Forums Αρχική σελίδα    Games    Ragnarok Online
Gio
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 24, 2008 1:36 am
Απάντηση με παράθεση αυτού του μηνύματος
:: PoSSeSeD :: :: PoSSeSeD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 03 Δεκ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 262
Ok, i know i haven't posted here for a while, but i intend to start posting again. As my first post after my come-back, i decided to open a Thread about my Fav Game; Ragnarok Online. The goal of the post is to find people from Greece who might be interested in starting this new game as i think i'm the only Greek person playing atm. (Even though i don't play official 'cause of economic problems). So, anyone interested please say so, and ask anything you want. I think i can answer almost anything about this gamae.

What is Ragnarok?

Ragnarok is an online role-playing game based on Norse mythology.
Users can create characters and venture off alone or in groups
in far-flung fantasy worlds full of adventure.

Story of Ragnarok

After the long and gruesome war between God, Humans,
and Demons...
Scarred during the dangerous moments in battle, and avoiding total destruction altogether, the Humans, God and Demons entered a long truce

The 1000 years of fragile and forged peace...

In the land of Midgard, the existence of peace eventually led the humans to erase their memories of the scars and hardships of the wars in the past. Not remembering the faults of the past, culture was spreading throughout the land along with selfishness, corruption, and arrogance.

Then one day, strange occurrences started happening, breaking the balance that once existed in Midgard. There came a strange howl from the boundaries that divided the humans, God, and demons; creatures began attacking; increasing earthquakes and hail - and...
The mysterious legend of demons...
As the fragile peace began to fall apart, stories about the parts of Ymir, protecting the peace, began to spread among the adventurers. Forgetting the true nature of it, people set out to seek each of the pieces for their own selfishness, and the wealth that would come with it...

Over 20 different job classes

Players can select from a wide range of job classes that suit their individual playing style. Each job class comes with a unique array of skills and abilities. The strengths and weaknesses of these classes encourages to players of different types to form parties.

Jobs can differ depending on the gender.

Depending on gender, job and skills can vary as well. Through job changes, male characters can become a "Bard" while female characters can become a "Dancer" which both have their own special skills.

Making your own character

Adjust each stat to create your own unique character.

You may become focused in one stat or become an all around player by distributing a little into each stat.
-STR : Strength: Increases attack strength and weight capacity.
-AGI : Agility: Increases attack speed and Flee (dodge rate).
-VIT : Vitality: Increases defense and vitality, as well as HP recovery.
-INT : Intelligence: Increases magic attack and magic defense.
-DEX : Dexterity: Increases accuracy and stabilizes the amount of damage done by a weapon. As well as lowers the cast time to some skills/spells.
-LUK : Luck: Increases Critical hits and perfect dodge rate.

Try many different job classes

In Ragnarok Online you start as a Novice and are able to change to one of six different first class jobs or to one of six expanded class jobs. After the first job change each job can change into a more advanced class(Two different choices for each class). The character then continues to grow through the job changes. And finally becomes a rebirth class.

-2 Types of 'Level Up'

Character development can be divided into two categories, Base Level and Job Level. Base Level is the character's overall level, and the Job Level is the current level of your character's job class. With each Job Level, you will be given 1 skill point which can be used to learn different skills. With each Base level, you will be given stats points that can be used to increase your basic stats like Strength.

Card System

-What is a card?
Depending on the type of card, they have specific attributes. When attached to a weapon or armor, the card will exhibit its hidden abilities. Cards can typically be obtained through monster drops, and there are several different rare cards available.

-How to use cards

There are weapons and armor that have 'slots'. If you add the card to these slots, the weapon or armor will then have the attributes of the card. The better the weapon, the more slots available to add different cards. But once a card is added, you cannot separate it from the item so be cautious in choosing which card to add to which weapon or armor.

-Unlimited card combinations!

Place the armor or weapon you wish to add the card to in your inventory along with the card you wish to use. Double click on the card and select which weapon or armor the card should be added to. The card should then be added to the slot of the selected weapon or armor. If there is more than one slot, the ability of the item will change depending on which cards and how many of them are used. Mix and match different cards and create your own weapons and armor.

Upgrading System
The upgrading system allows you to upgrade the ability of your current weapon or armor.

Attribute System
If you attack a monster with the opposite attribute, you can increase the amount of damage done when attacking. The amount of damage that is increased or decreases when attacking with the right or wrong attribute not only depends on the attribute itself, but also in the defensive level of the attribute you are attacking. (For example, If you were to attack a Monstar that is Fire lv.1 with a Water Attributed attack, you would deal 150% of the damage, if you had attacked it with Earth you would had dealt 50% of the damage. Now if you attacked another monster who is Fire lv.2 then you would had dealt 175%damage with water, and 25%damage with Earth.

Characters

-Novice classes: Novice, Super Novice
-First Classes: Swordsman, Mage, Archer, Merchant, Thief, Acolyte
-Second Classes: Knight, Crussader, Wizard, Sage, Hunter, Bard/Dancer, Blacksmith, Alchemist, Assassin, Rogue, Priest, Monk
-1st Expanded Classes: Ninja, Gunslinger, Taekwon Girl/Boy
-2nd Expanded Classes: Soul Linker, Taekwon Master
-Rebirth Classes: Lord Knight, Paladin, High Wizard, Professor, Sniper, Minstrel/Gypsy, Mastersmith, Biochemist, Assassin Cross, Stalker, High Priest, Champion.
-Third Classes: Not implemented yet.

Screen shots

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8687/screen002cp0.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3866/screenrochronicles1333jfm6.jpg
http://shaxxer.org/~mika/screens/screenchaos1305qe1.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/1493/screenraijero207mx0.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5624/screenraijero392tl1.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/7440/screenraijero398pk1.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2231/screenraijero419yd3.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8858/screenraijero443rn0.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/2835/screenraijero475oo2.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/9291/screenethernalkingdom01fc2.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2490/screenethernalkingdom02wy7.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/2130/screenethernalkingdom08wb0.jpg
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/6466/screenraijero012mk6.jpg
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/6345/screenraijero019eu2.jpg

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 24, 2008 10:36 am
:: PoSSeSeD.SeRiouSLy :: :: PoSSeSeD.SeRiouSLy ::

Συμμετέχει από: 06 Δεκ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 307 Τόπος: alexandroupoli gia tora Τώρα Βλέπω: Bullets PARA POLLA Bullets xamos stin othoni mou.
i think i'm the only Greek person playing atm
> kserw merikous kamenous opote min anisixis.....den eisai monos

"It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not." --Denis Waitly

Last edited by THE_ADMIN; 01-1-0001 at 00:00:01 PM..
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος
Blademaster_X
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 24, 2008 11:16 am
::Moderator::
Official AP GFX Artist
::Moderator::<br>Official AP GFX Artist

Συμμετέχει από: 30 Απρ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1933 Τόπος: Athens - city of no refund
omg! Gio is back into t3h forums?!?!? */kissu!!*

Και μη μου πεις πως ολο αυτο το κατεβατο το γραψες μονος σου Razz Αν ναι good job!
(Οσα και να γραψεις βεβαια δεν νομιζω να με κανεις να ξαναγυρισω μεσα στο game Razz )

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Κυρ Αύγ 24, 2008 12:26 pm
:: PoSSeSeD :: :: PoSSeSeD ::

Συμμετέχει από: 03 Δεκ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 262
Sure, Gio is back. And You'll come back to Ragnarok whether you want it or not ~

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 25, 2008 11:44 pm
:: FeaRLeSS :: :: FeaRLeSS ::

Συμμετέχει από: 05 Ιούλ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 225
S> Megingjard

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 25, 2008 11:45 pm

Συμμετέχει από: 06 Δεκ 03 Δημοσιεύσεις: 307 Τόπος: alexandroupoli gia tora Τώρα Βλέπω: Bullets PARA POLLA Bullets xamos stin othoni mou.
lies...
psema

"It's not what you are that holds you back, it's what you think you are not." --Denis Waitly

Wicked Angel
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 25, 2008 11:46 pm

@item 2629

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 25, 2008 11:47 pm

banned...

Wicked Angel
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 25, 2008 11:49 pm

Πω δεν θα ήταν καλή φάση να υπήρχαν apps που να μπορούσες να συνομιλείς με τον άλλον σε real time ?

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Δευ Αύγ 25, 2008 11:55 pm

Abarai
Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Αύγ 26, 2008 11:28 pm
:: ANiME.CoLLeCToR :: :: ANiME.CoLLeCToR ::

Συμμετέχει από: 15 Σεπ 06 Δημοσιεύσεις: 615 Τόπος: Θεσσαλονίκη Τώρα Βλέπω: OMG einai APEIRAAAA
Kalo einai t ragnarok? :S

Δημοσιεύθηκε: Τρι Αύγ 26, 2008 11:55 pm
::Moderator::
::Lock Machine::
::Moderator::<br>::Lock Machine::

Συμμετέχει από: 14 Μάϊ 04 Δημοσιεύσεις: 1811 Τόπος: Thessaloniki@Greece.EU
Ελπιζω το spam να μην συνεχιστει. Smile

The answer lies in a place with a view.
Technology Corner
Γενικοι Κανονες
Επισκόπηση του προφίλ των χρηστών Αποστολή προσωπικού μηνύματος AIM διεύθυνση Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Αριθμός

Επισκόπηση όλων των Δημοσιεύσεων που έγιναν πριν από:  

Όλες οι Ώρες είναι GMT + 2 Ώρες
Δημοσίευση νέας  Θ.Ενότητας
Σελίδα 1 από 1

Μετάβαση στη:  

Δεν μπορείτε να δημοσιεύσετε νέο Θέμα σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
Δεν μπορείτε να επεξεργασθείτε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τις δημοσιεύσεις σας σ' αυτή τη Δ.Συζήτηση
Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου στα δημοψηφίσματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης